- The Prince is just one of those patterns that belongs in every trout angler's fly box.
- Everyone's favorite, suggestive pattern for caddis,mayfly, and stonefly nymphs.
- Lots of contrasting colors, iridescent peacock, that fish strike again and again.
- Add the flashback to one of the most productive nymphs all-time, and well you have a whole new reason to fish it.
- On everyone's all time best list, the fly fishing world owes a big thank you to Doug Prince.
Imitates: Attractor, All Nymphs
Species: Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Grayling, Brook Trout, etc.