- The Eastern United States is wrought with tailwater fisheries that can
produce monster trout, but anglers need the wheres, whens and hows in
order to capitalize.
- In the newest Flyfisher's Guide, Tom Gilmore gives
you everything you need to know to hook into the East's trophy tailwater
- Other guidebooks have inconsistent writing and photography, with
vague maps. Gilmore gives you everything you need to know, along with
spectacular full-color photography.
- Regulations, seasons, fish, river
characteristics, expert insights, recommended gear, hub-city
information, history, and complete directions are listed for every
- Gilmore also details what makes a tailwater a tailwater, and
offers specific advice on how to approach them. Fish, flies and hatches
are broken down, along with tips on how to read the water, flow and
release schedules, seasonal variations, appropriate gear and more.
book keeps up Wilderness Adventures Press' tradition of producing
superior maps with GPS coordinates for all access points, boat ramps,
campgrounds and more.
- The Upper Connecticut, Deerfield, Housatonic,
Delaware, Gunpowder, Jackson, South Holston, Watauga, Tuckasegee,
Chattahoochee and many more rivers are covered in full detail.
Ed Jaworowski's and Beau Beasley's endorsements validate this offering
as the authoritative guide on fishing eastern tailwaters.
- Start catching
more and bigger fish with this guidebook from Wilderness Adventures