- A larger faster sinking Beadhead Prince.
- Iridescent peacock and those marvelous white wings, and split tail, combine to make this a great attractor pattern.
- The beadhead allows the nymph to sink quickly, 'swim' attractively, and appears to be a tiny bubble many nymphs rise on.
- Can be used to imitate caddis,stonefly, and mayfly, a must have for any angler.
- These attract lake trout and steelies, and great for the fast water.
Imitates: Attractor, all nymphs
Species: Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Grayling, Brook Trout, etc.